- "Committee for Veterinary Control and Supervision of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan", the Republican State Institution (hereinafter - the Committee) is a government body and department within the competence of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter - the Ministry), which carries out regulatory, implementation and control functions in the field of veterinary medicine and safety food products subject to veterinary and sanitary control and supervision.
- The Committee carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts, as well as these Provisions.
- The Committee is a legal entity subordinated to the Ministry in the organizational and legal form of a state institution, has seals and stamps with its name in the State language, standard forms, in accordance with the Legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, accounts in the treasury bodies.
- The Committee enters into civil law relations on its own behalf.
- The Committee acts as a party to civil law relations on behalf of the State, if it is authorized to do so in accordance with the law.
- The Committee in accordance with the procedure established by the Legislation, makes decisions formalized by orders of the Chairman of the Committee and other acts provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the issues of its competence.
- The structure and staffing limit of the Committee is approved in accordance with the current Legislation.
- The legal address of the Committee: 010000, Astana, Saryarka district, 36 Kenesary Street
- The full name of the State body is the Republican State Institution “Committee of Veterinary Control and Supervision of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
- The Committee has territorial subdivisions, as well as subordinate organizations in accordance with the list of territorial subdivisions administered by the Committee and the list of subordinate organizations of the Committee, in accordance with annexes 1 and 2 to these Regulations.
- This Regulation is the constituent document of the Committee.
- Financing of the Committee’s activities is coming from the Republican budget.
- The Committee does not enter into contractual relations with business entities for performance of duties that are functions of the Committee.
If the Committee is provided by legislative acts with the right to carry out income-generating activities, income received from such activities is allocated to the state budget.