The planned effect of program implementation:
- Increase in labor productivity in 2,5 times to 4,0 million tenge on one occupied in agriculture;
- Increase in export of processed production in 2,5 times up to 2,7 bln. dollars; increase of gross output of agriculture twice;
- Increase in investments inflow into fixed capital in branch in 3 times;
- The volume of raised credit funds will increase in 9 times by 2021 to the level of 2017.
- Production safety, access to sales markets and development of export potential;
- Efficiency of land and water resources using;
- Development of agrarian science, transfer of technologies, technical equipment;
- High-quality state services through digital technologies.
Long-term industry programs of IAC development till 2027:
1. Meat livestock production;
On the basis of analysis and comparison of foreign markets potential and production of internal opportunities - the main long-term priority of agro-industrial complex development is the meat livestock production.
The accepted model is based on traditions of nomadic distant-pasture livestock production and competitive advantages of Kazakhstan:
- 180 million hectares of pastures (from which 58 million hectares are used);
- 3,8 million people of capable farm people (from whom 1,3 million people are engaged in agriculture);
- proximity to the main growing markets with general import more than 2 million tons per year;
2. Dairy livestock production;
Increase in dairy products production, protection of domestic market, decrease in biosafety risks through state support: decrease of % on credits, lengthening of financing terms and indirect subsidizing.
3. Poultry farming;
Export growth of fowl and eggs up to 150 thousand tons and 1500 million pieces respectively through the improvement of state support operating mechanisms.
4. The irrigated lands;
Effective use of pastures, increase of irrigated pastures for forage production development.
5. Crop production
The developed crop production has unlimited potential for development of food supply, including on irrigated lands (by 2021 the area of irrigated lands will be brought to 2 million hectares, by 2030 – to 3 million hectares).
Tasks: improvement of seeds quality and introduction of mineral fertilizers in crop production and also intensive introduction of irrigated lands and introduction of moisture resource-saving technologies.
Implementation of industry programs will allow to reach:
- creation of more than 600 thousand new jobs;
- introduction of additional 50 million hectares of pastures;
- increase in production of beef and mutton from 600 thousand tons to 1,6 million tons;
- entrance into number of 5 leading countries on export of cattle stock meat;
the additional output on import-dependent positions:
- dairy products, fowl, fruits and vegetables, sugar – more than 1 bln. dollars.
These funds will be directed on stimulation introduction into branch of modern technologies and agricultural machinery updating.